Horze Avalanche 150g Combo Winter Blanket
Choose this mid-weight turnout blanket with a full hood for milder winter weather protection.
Sturdy styling and plenty of protection from winter's unpredictable weather is what this turnout blanket is all about. Horze Avalanche 1200D Lightweight Midseason Combo Turnout Blanket - 150g is great for not-so-arctic days and will keep your horse from overheating as he might with a traditional heavy winter blanket. This blanket has a waterproof shell to keep your horse dry and will even stand up to strong winds and blowing rain. All your horse needs to do is turn his tail to the weather and come through any storm in comfort, while looking great!
- DURABLE. 1200D ripstop outer shell helps to preserve waterproof/breathability/windproof benefits.
- STRONG HARDWARE. The buckles are made of high-quality, durable material and taped seams for waterproof durability.
- VERSATILITY. Detachable elastic leg straps, a large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket for full coverage and wind protection, and cross surcingles with elastic for flexibility allow you to customize the fit.
- PLENTY OF RANGE OF MOTION. This fit allows extra comfort at the withers and U-shaped front and prevents rubbing including a high neck with shaped shoulders and extra high gussets in front to allow maximum freedom of movement.
- SECURE FIT. Hook and loop fastener front closure with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening help keep this blanket in place.
Technical description: 1200D 3000 mm x 3000 mvp 150gsm filling.