Horze Avalanche Rain Sheet with Fleece Lining
The secret underneath this traditional-looking turnout blanket is the warm layer of fleece lining.
The Horze Avalanche Rain Fleece is a lightweight sheet that is perfect for use in mist or light rain to keep your horse dry and comfortable. The fleece lining is warm and soft while the 1200D ripstop polyester outer is durable and horse-play resistant. This sheet is the ultimate choice for rainy seasons all over the world. 1200D Polyester square ripstop fabric. 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof and breathabie.
- This durable blanket is created with a 1200D polyester square ripstop outer with reflective trim
- Waterproof, breathable, windproof lightweight fabric has a high neck with shaped shoulders and U-cut fit in front that allows more room for the horse's legs
- Strong buckles are made of high-quality, reliable material with taped seams for waterproof durability
- Detachable elastic leg straps and a large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket offers full coverage and wind protection
- Extra high gusset is moved forward to allow maximum freedom and cross surcingles with elastic are for added flexibility
- Flexible fit allows extra comfort at the withers and prevents rubbing
Technical Description: 1200D Polyester square ripstop. 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof and breathabie.
1-2 weeks for shipping