The Horseware Rambo Micklem Comfort Short Girth has been designed from the inside out to match the precise shape of the horse to allow for exceptional comfort and better performance. The unique design of the Micklem Comfort Girth provides the optimum pressure distribution around the rib cage and qual pressure on the girth straps. It is shaped to allow unrestricted use of the elbows and has an innovative groove to allow total comfort when using a martingale strap around the girth.
- Helps prevent uneven pressure on the rib cage and girth straps.
- Cut to match the actual one shape of the rib cage, with smaller diameter in front, ensuring the same pressure on both the front and back of the girth and on the straps.
- Helps prevent forward slippage
- The rib cage is narrower towards the front; therefore, the back edge of the girth is often tighter than the front edge. As a result, the entire girth slides forward which pulls the saddle forward causing loosening of the girth and pressure points on the elbows.
- Helps prevent elbow rubs
- Pressure on the elbows is reduced, both because the girth is less likely to slip forward and because the design features a padded cutaway area, specifically placed to allow space for the elbow to move without restriction.
- Helps prevent sideways pull on the saddle
- An elastic section at both ends ensures even pressure on both sides with no sideways pull and greater comfort
- Helps prevent discomfort from martingales and allows for safer attachment
- An innovative groove allows the martingale strap to sit flush without causing uneven pressure for maximum comfort and safety for cross country. A recessed ring is also included for use.
New Product! Please allow 2-4 week shipping on re-stocking items