Horze Avalanche 150g Winter Blanket
Fluctuating temperatures can bring havoc to horse owners. When it's cold in the morning yet temperate at lunch time, it's impossible to keep your horse from either freezing or overheating if you pick the wrong weight blanket. The Horze Avalanche Mid Season Blanket - 150g is a great option in a mid-weight design and will keep your horse protected without causing him misery. Blanket's 1200D shell fabric is designed for durability and the soft, lightly lined inside is soft yet warm. This blanket will be a smart choice when you can't decide what he should wear.
- DURABLE. 1200D ripstop outer shell helps to preserve waterproof/breathability/windproof benefits.
- STRONG HARDWARE. The buckles are made of high-quality, durable material and taped seams for waterproof durability.
- VERSATILITY. Detachable elastic leg straps, a large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket for full coverage and wind protection, and cross surcingles with elastic for flexibility allow you to customize the fit.
- PLENTY OF RANGE OF MOTION. This fit allows extra comfort at the withers and U-shaped front and prevents rubbing including a high neck with shaped shoulders and extra high gussets in front to allow maximum freedom of movement.
- SECURE FIT. Hook and loop fastener front closure with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening help keep this blanket in place.
Technical description: 1200D polyester square ripstop outer shell to preserve 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof/breathability/windproof benefits.
1-2 weeks for shipping