Wrap your horse in complete comfort with this heavyweight turnout blanket. Designed for horses who enjoy days and nights in the crisp winter weather, the Horze Avalanche Heavyweight Winter Blanket - 300g is thick enough to maintain their optimal body heat. You will have peace of mind knowing how your horse is enjoying the winter when you slip your hand under this blanket and feel his body warm and dry. The blanket creates a layer of insulation to trap body heat so your horse can enjoy the outdoor turnout he craves.
- DURABLE. 1200D ripstop outer shell helps to preserve waterproof/breathability/windproof benefits.
- STRONG HARDWARE. The buckles are made of high-quality, durable material and taped seams for waterproof durability.
- VERSATILITY. Detachable elastic leg straps, a large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket for full coverage and wind protection, and cross surcingles with elastic for flexibility allow you to customize the fit.
- PLENTY OF RANGE OF MOTION. This fit allows extra comfort at the withers and U-shaped front and prevents rubbing including a high neck with shaped shoulders and extra high gussets in front to allow maximum freedom of movement.
- SECURE FIT. Hook and loop fastener front closure with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening help keep this blanket in place.
Technical description: 1200D Polyester square ripstop. 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof/breathability/windproof. 300gr padding.
Available in Horze’s traditional Peacoat Dark Navy. Please allow up to 2 week ship time, Thank-You!